- Intellectual Property
The Site, including, but not limited to, all information, software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photography, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”) are the sole property of Bloomington Brands, LLC or the agents, associates, licensees, subsidiaries, parent companies, or other affiliates of Bloomington Brands, LLC (collectively, the “Content Owners”). The Content is protected by United States or international copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, and the property and proprietary right in, to, extending from, or otherwise related to these legal protections are also the property of the Content Owners.
All trademarks, trade names, brand names, logos and images, service marks, and trade dress displayed on the Site (collectively, “Marks”) are the property of Bloomington Brands, the Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (“Scotts”), or the agents, associates, licensees, subsidiaries, parent companies, or other affiliates of Bloomington Brands or Scotts (collectively, the “Mark Owners”). The Mark Owners retain all rights regarding their respective Marks. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to the use of any Marks. You are not permitted to use any Mark without the prior written consent of the Mark Owners.
- License to Use and Access the Content
All access to and use of the Content is provided as a service to users of the Site. Subject to these Terms, Bloomington Brands grants You, to the extent permitted by the Content Owners, a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferrable license (the “License”) to view the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Under the License, You may also electronically store a reasonable portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer’s hard drive, or a single copy on a disk or other media, or a single copy in printed form.
You acknowledge and agree that your use and access to the Content under the License is subject to the following restrictions:
- (i) You may not copy, publish, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploit the Site or any of the Content without the prior written permission of the Content Owners;
- (ii) You may not copy nor permit any copying of the Content except to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms, including, but not limited to, storing or archiving a significant portion of the Content or creating a database using the Content;
- (iii) You may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the Site or the Content, or from any copies of the Site or the Content;
- (v) You may not interrupt the operation of the Site in any way; and
- (vi) You may not to take any action that violates these Terms or otherwise restricts or limits any other person’s ability to use, access, or otherwise enjoy the Site or the Content, as determined by Bloomington Brands in its sole discretion.